Friday, June 8, 2007

"The Chosen One" in India

I was desperately waiting for the seventh and last Happy Potter book like you all. Believe me if there was anything in my mind day or night .. it was just Harry Potter and what would happen to him in the last JKR novel. Will harry die or survive? Is he the last horcrux and he has to fact death eventually? What will happen to Ron and Hermoine? Can the dark load be defeated? And the list goes on ..

That's when this idea came to my mind. Had Harry Potter took birth in India or I should say if JKR was an Indian then what would have happened to the fate of "The Chosen One"?

In short, if we convert the novel in Indian context then how our Harry will look like speaking in Hindi or any other Indian language? How Hogwarts will look like? How Dumbledore will look like? Just thinking about this make me crazy like hell.

And if a remake of Harry Potter series is made in India then who will play which role. Lets start with the main characters.

Harry Potter = ?
Hermoine = ?
Ronald = ?
Dumbeldore = ?
Voldemort = ?

I find it quite difficult to decide who will play what but yes I guess our dear Big B will perfectly suit for Dumbledore's role.

Let me know your comments friends ...

One of greatest HP fans ...
Shishir

Digg!

0 comments: